Vacant Erf for sale in Hannasbaai, St Helena Bay
Web Ref: 1101200
MASSIVE STAND IN ST HELENA BAY
This large vacant stand is situated on an incline in a development with stylish building guidelines, in a rapidly growing and popular area in St Helena Bay. The area is a quiet and safe with an unbeatable direct view of the St Helena Bay Harbour and the Atlantic Ocean.
The West Coast is an undiscovered treasure trove with unspoilt beaches, rich geographical diversity and the most astounding carpet of wild flowers in the spring. The salt of earth residents makes this St Helena Bay a sea side town with a big heart you don’t want to miss out on.
OVERVIEW OF THE STAND
- Massive vacant stand on an incline, 1031sqm in extent.
- Traditional West Coast Style building guidelines.
- No time to commence building.
- Plot fully serviced with water, electricity and sewer connection points.
- Close to amenities (local coffee shop, restaurants, grocery shops, petrol station, fishing harbour etc.)
- Within easy reach of Cape Town (90 minutes’ drive)
This is the perfect stand to escape the hustle and bustle of city life, come enjoy the easy West Coast lifestyle with us today.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS WONDERFUL STAND, WE CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.
***EXCLUSIVE JOINT MANDATE*** Property Overview: • Size Erf 253M2 • No building time limit • Second Row from…
***EXCLUSIVE JOINT MANDATE*** Large (603m²) level stand in the well established "On Golden Mile" Development…
This lovely level corner plot of 586m² is situated very close to the easily accessible popular Golden Mile Bea…