Vacant Erf for sale in Cape St Martin Private Reserve, St Helena Bay
Web Ref: 1095369
Second Row Stand in Cape St Martin Private Nature Reserve
Situated in the Cape St. Martin Private Nature Reserve between Duyker Eiland and Britannia Bay.
The stand is second row from beach front with beautiful building guidelines and permanent beach access points. With neighbouring farmland to the back, and a 270º view of the Atlantic Ocean, the stand is sure to impress.
BUILDING PLANS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE STAND
Features of the stand;
1. Second Row From Beach Front.
2. Size 400sqm in extent.
3. Controlled access gates.
4. West- facing towards the ocean.
5. Architectural guidelines to maintain the high standards of the development.
6. Cape St. Martin forms a peninsula surrounded by the Atlantic.
7. Direct Beach Access via permanent access point.
8. Beautiful West Coast coastline and white sand dunes.
9. Fishing and diving spots around the area.
10. Within walking distance from the popular Golden Mile Beach.
11. Slipway to launch you boat is 5min from the stand.
12. Quiet and safe area, perfect to escape the hustle & bustle of the city.
13. Home Owners Association.
14. Affordable monthly levies.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION, WE CANT WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.
***EXCLUSIVE JOINT MANDATE*** Property Overview: • Size Erf 253M2 • No building time limit • Second Row from…
***EXCLUSIVE JOINT MANDATE*** Large (603m²) level stand in the well established "On Golden Mile" Development…
Beautiful stand situated high, with an amazing view of the Atlantic Ocean and St Helena Bay. Shelley Point Go…