3 Bedroom house for sale in Britannia Bay, St Helena Bay
Web Ref: 1093900
3 Bedroom House With A Spacious Backyard - Britannia Bay
Sweet 3 bedroom house in Britannia Bay is situated between St. Helena Bay and Paternoster close to the Golden Mile Beach. The house is located in the quiet and established neighbourhood, the house is ideal for anyone who wants to break away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Large open plan living area with ample windows/ light.
- Large open plan kitchen with a built-in stove and oven.
- Built-in cupboards, easy to clean kitchen.
- Indoor braai area with a glas door leading to the outside.
- Massive backyard with a fire pit and established garden.
- Large Family/ Guest bedrooms with built-in cupboards, fully tiled.
- Full Family/ Guest bathroom with a shower, basin, bath and toilet.
- Master bedroom with built-in cupboards, and an en-suite bathroom.
- Master bathroom equipped with a shower, basin and toilet.
- Exposed beams, and double volume ceilings.
- Single automated garage with direct access to the house.
- Large backyard, and extra parking to the side of the house behind a gate.
- Paved driveway.
- White washed wooden gates on either side of the house.
23 Malgaslelie is just meters from the slipway to launch you boat, and a beautiful stretch of sandy beach known as the Golden Mile in walking distance. Cape Town is only 1.5hours drive, and the West Coast Mall in Vredenburg only 20min.
This house is a gem not to be missed.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION, WE CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.
It’s practically built making it a perfect holiday, retirement or permanent home. This stylish ,spacious and…
ALMOST COMPLETE HOUSE, GIVING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO PUT YOUR PERSONAL TOUCH TO IT. Beautiful double storey h…
VAT INCL. NO TRANSFER FEES Brand new listing! This sunny two bedroom home is situated in a lovely neighborho…