Vacant Erf for sale in Lampiesbaai, St Helena Bay
Web Ref: 1064117
WELL POSITIONED VACANT STAND IN LAMPIESBAAI!
Well positioned stand in Lampiesbaai, one of the more recent developments in St Helena Bay, with a typical West Coast architecture.
* Level stand, 500 sqm in extent.
* Back boundary abutts extensive greenbelt.
* Within walking distance from the endless Golden Mile Beach.
* Not far from the Britannia Bay small boat launch site.
* Stand fully serviced with water, electricity and sewerage connecting points.
* No time limit within which to start building.
* A comprehensive set of building guidelines apply, in order to maintain the standard, and the unique West Coast character, of the development.
* Double Storey building height allowance..
* Very reasonable monthly levy of only R200 (R400 once built-up)
* Rates & Taxes approximately R300 per month.
* INCLUDED in the price is is a complete building plan for a 131 sq m, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 garage, typical West Coast style home, compliant with the Lampiesbaai Building Guidelines.
* Ideal for your lock-up-and-go holiday home, or permanent residence -- Give us a call today!.
St Helena Bay is some 170km up the tranquil West Coast from Cape Town. What used to be a quiet fishing town has gradually developed into THE place to be if you want to get away from it all! Basic amenities such as a Petrol Station, Spar, some Restaurants, Curio Shops, Doctor, Municipality, PoliceStation as well as the Fishing Harbour are within easy driving distance from the property.
A four star Hotel, Country Club and Spa, with 9 hole golf course can be found on the neighbouring Shelley Point Estate..
The commercial hub of the area, Vredenburg, is only 30km away.
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.
***EXCLUSIVE JOINT MANDATE*** Situated close to the popular Golden Mile, a 7km sandy beach stretch in the Wes…
The stand in situated in the 2nd Avenue in a popular area called the dunes in close proximity to the beach. Th…
The Shelley Point Golf Estate is situated on a peninsula in the West Coast town, St Helena Bay. The estate has…