6 Bedroom guest house for sale in Wilderness Central
Web Ref: 1221719
Guest Lodge and Restaurant for Sale in Wilderness
Nature-based tourism, supported by local and international travellers, is one of the Garden Route’s major economic sectors. It’s one of South Africa’s most popular and interesting stretches of coastline, indigenous forests, sandy beaches, exquisite local cuisine and a variety of outdoor activities. Day trip excursions to popular tourist attractions like Cango Caves, Tsitsikamma National Park, Birds of Eden, to mention only a few.
This one-of-a-kind, well-known Guest House is in the heart of it all! Its priceless position commands a spectacular view of the Wilderness serpentine, ocean and village below. Centrally located, 30 min drive from George Airport, 20 drive from the city of George ‘the Gateway to the Garden Route’. Conveniently within walking distance from the Touws River, local Restaurants, Village shops and Blue Flag swimming beaches.
Luxury Accommodation: Erf 2210 sq meter
- 5 Spacious Luxury Suites with en-suite bathrooms and private decks Sleep 10 guests
- 1 Modern Bedroom self-catering manager/owner's flat zoned for permanent residency
- The spacious covered patio entertainment area is the ideal for group entertainment
- Pool, outdoor Braai and spacious terrace
- Double storey building with Reception on the ground floor with x 2 admin office and storeroom.
Restaurant: 147 sq meter: Approximately 26 seating’s
- Restaurant/Bar, fully equipped Kitchen,
- Separate administration Office, Staff room, Linen/Laundry room.
- Convert an unused suite into a Conference room or another accommodation unit (permission required)
- Ideal for business man/woman who wants to own a business and enjoy living in unspoiled nature.
This exquisite and rare property is sold as a going concern. This will include all movable assets. Detailed information provided by request.
WILDERNESS - The romantic village of Wilderness is located within a 20min drive to the George
Airport, George CBD and the Garden Route Mall. Laying in the foothills of the Outeniqua Mountains in a region of uncomparable beauty, it has become a world renowned international holiday destination
and is a the selected venue for all adventure and nature enthusiasts - with recreational activities like
hiking, mountain biking, bird and whale watching, hang and paragliding, horse riding, scenic drives,
angling, boating and water sports. Breath taking photogenic view points are Map of Africa and
Dolphins Point, with magical scenery of forests lakes mountains and coast lines.
The winter climate is splendid with sunshine days and temperatures that rarely drop below 8’C. The
annual rainfall averages around 700mm.
Book a private viewing today!
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.