5 Bedroom house for sale in Claremont, Cape Town
Web Ref: 1104510
Spacious Family Home, Perfect for Multi-generational Living
This gracious family home offers so much opportunity for a large and /or extended family with 5 bedrooms, 2 studies and domestic accommodation.
- a formal sitting room, with wooden floors
- second living area open plan to the kitchen
- 2 studies or “work from home” offices
- a guest bathroom
- a full bedroom suite complete with dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- great sightlines from the family room to the large, private garden with running space, mature trees, and a jungle gym
A fully enclosed patio leads out from the side of the family room which is perfect for young children to play on rainy days, a teen hang out space or braai room. This area has a sink and is plumbed for a washing machine, so it could easily work as a craft room, yoga studio or for a play group.
- large landing with double linen cupboards
- 4 bedrooms, all with wooden floors and plenty of built in cupboards.
- en-suite to main bedroom plus a family bathroom
- a fully enclosed sunroom and an outdoor balcony, both with incredible mountain views.
Security is top priority with an alarm, beams and numerous trellidoors. The double garage has direct access to the house. Domestic accommodation completes the picture.
Call Jenny or David to view
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.
This property is walking distance to UCT and Varsity College. Perfect for the family looking to start out and…
Impressively well priced home in wonderful location in Rondebosch Silver Mile. From the front door to the back…
What’s not to love, the flow, the light and the space, neutral colours and so well maintained. The spacious ha…