22 Bedroom guest house for auction in Gariepdam
Web Ref: 1221501
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME AT GARIEPDAM
Going on Auction: Wednesday 20 December 2023
Reserve Price: R7 980 000.00. (All offers will be reviewed)
Expected Opening Bid: R7 800 000.00
Non-refundable 10% commission plus VAT over and above the purchase price to Rawson Auctions on fall of the hammer (Payable by the buyer)
Leave the hustle and bustle of the city forever behind and invest in this amazing opportunity to own a portfolio of seven different properties at sought after Garie Dam. This popular halfway destination between Gauteng and the Western Cape is well known for being the largest water reservoir in South Africa and is well supported by travelers and holiday makers alike. Offering five fully operational guesthouses, a residential main house, as well as a commercial property / office space / storage space that can be rented out. Sold as a running concern including a business name, a database of more than 20 000 happy clients. The current owner will provide a 6-month training period to the new owner. To be sold as one lot and properties cannot be sold individually. A full inventory list and financial statements available on request to serious buyers only.
• The main residence has a full solar / inverter installation and can run completely off the grid.
• All properties have a 5.5kv generator installed to protect from loadshedding.
• All rooms and some lounges fitted with air conditioning.
• All guesthouses have indoor and outdoor braai areas.
• All guesthouses fitted with wi-fi and DSTV.
• All guesthouses fitted with high pressure 150L solar geysers.
• All properties have 1500L Jo-Jo tanks with rain catch and connection pump to property.
• All guesthouses fitted with fire extinguishers.
• One of the guesthouses is wheelchair friendly.
• Garages and underroof communal parking.
• Fully stocked laundry with 12 washing machines.
Rawson Auctions (Southern Region) are obligated by law to market the property at the Reserve Price as listed herein. A “Reserve Price” is a minimum Rand amount the Seller will accept as the winning bid, and is not necessarily the property’s market value, nor the amount the property is likely to be sold for on the day of the auction. The Seller reserves the right to consider all offers
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.