Vacant Erf for sale in Britannica Heights, St Helena Bay
Web Ref: 1085935
Beautiful sea view stand situated in quiet and safe cul-de-sac.
This large vacant stand is situated on an incline in a development with stylish building guidelines, in a rapidly growing and popular area in St Helena Bay. Excellent and uninterrupted views over St Helena Bay Harbour and the Atlantic Ocean.
OVERVIEW OF THE STAND
- Extra large vacant stand on an incline, 852 sqm in extent.
- Traditional West Coast Style building guidelines.
- No time to commence building.
- Plot fully serviced with water, electricity and sewer connection points.
- Close to amenities (local coffee shop, restaurants, grocery shops, petrol station, fishing harbour etc.)
SIMILAR PLOT AVAILABLE ADJACENT TO THIS PLOT, CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This property would be ideal for building your holiday or permanent home.
Contact us today for a viewing or more information; We can’t wait to hear from you!
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.
This somewhat elevated plot of 894m² offers beautiful views over St Helena Bay and the ocean. Between well est…
This plot is double the size of any other plot in the estate. With farmland to your West, and only one neighbo…
***EXCLUSIVE SOLE MANDATE*** The Shelley Point Golf Estate is situated on a peninsula in the West Coast town,…