2 Bedroom house rented in Observatory, Cape Town
Web Ref: 1084087
Move in ready,
Fully furnished and newly renovated house in Observatory – just move in! Available 1st January 2021.
In sought after Trill Road Observatory, 3 blocks from the trendy cafes and vibey restaurants/bars of Lower Main Road.
- 2 bedrooms with a single bed in each room, desks, lamps and BIC’s
- Heaters and fan included
- Spacious high ceiling lounge includes TV, TV stand, large L-shape sofa, single seater, book shelf and lamp
- 1 bathroom with Victorian bath tub, shower and mirror, cosmetics stand & shelf included
- Fully fitted kitchen with table and chairs and all appliances: LG set of fridge, microwave, dryer and washing machine. Whirlpool oven and stove, Siemens kettle, Krups filter coffee machine, toaster, ironing board, vacuum cleaner.
- Sunny courtyard with bar stools and backyard garden with Weber braai and weed-eater
- Uncapped fibre Wi-Fi included
- Water included
- Electricity excluded (prepaid)
- Only street parking
- Electric fencing and alarm installed, 24 hour security over the road
- 98 square meters
Pets: Cats allowed or 1 x small dog
Ideal for students or a couple.
Please feel free to contact me for more information regarding this property,
This beautifully modernised cottage in quiet cluster off Iman Horan in Claremont, has a fully equipped kitchen…
Situated just off Ringwood Drive, this spacious family home is centrally located. Near sought after schools an…
This property is situated in Aurora Sands, Costa Da Gama.(Security complex, double story townhouse) This pro…