1 Bedroom cottage to rent in Bryanston, Sandton
Web Ref: 1073350
Exquisite 1 bedroom apartment to rent in Bryanston
This apartment is part of a luxury Bryanston Mansion, gorgeously designed and built by the architect landlord. It characterizes elegant luxury with top of the range fittings and cupboards.
The unit offers a modern open plan kitchen with plenty cupboard space, creaser stone counter tops and glas-top stove. It has space for two appliances and can fit a double door fridge.
The unit is beautifully tiled throughout with downlights and large double glazed windows. The lounge area is spacious with sliding doors that leads to a sunny patio with its own private little garden area.
The clever design leads you down a passage to the bathroom and then the bedroom. The bedroom is also spacious, light and clean with built in cupboards. It has large windows and a sliding door with its own balcony. Curtains included.
The bathroom is modern fitted with a door less shower with rainfall showerhead, floating cupboards and toilet and a freestanding larger than average bathtub.
This is the perfect lock up and go for a young professional or couple that loves the finer things in life.
Over and above this property also offers:
• Private entrance with intercom at gate direct to the unit for guest access
• Double covered parking allocated for unit and guest parking available
• Top of the range security system with beams and motion sensors.
• They have a stay in domestic that will clean the unit one day a week, cost included in rent
• Laundry service can be included at a small additional cost
• Best quality fibre with router installed in unit. Cost depending on speed required.
• Use of battery back-up in case of load shedding
• 2 Back-up JoJo’s incase of water supply gets interrupted.
• Gas geyser at no extra cost (fair usage applies)
• Water included (fair usage applies)
Situated just down the road from Sandton Mediclinic, it’s ideally located close amenities with easy access to highways and all major routes.
This property is a must see, please contact me to arrange a viewing.