|Little bit of Heaven
This Lodge is currently generating revenue by being rented out as a self-catering holiday home. It is built on the cliffs and boasts a 180° view of the Vaal River.
The lodge has the following facilities:
• Indoor pool & entertainment area
• Fully equipped kitchen and scullery
• Open-plan lounge, dining room, and TV room/library
• Two deck areas to entertain on, with spectacular river views
• Braai area in a courtyard
• Covered parking and a launch facility
• Luxury accommodation for 12 adults and up to 11 children
1 Executive double room
1 Standard double room - upstairs
3 Standard double rooms
Family suite (sleeps 2 adults & 2 kids - one bunk bed) - kitchenette in-suite
1 x Kiddies room (separate toilet - kids have to share bathroom facilities with their parents)
All rooms (excluding the kiddie’s room) have en suite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
The property is situated on the cliffs and has the best panoramic views of the Vaal River
It is worth mentioning that the property is well above the flood line and is one of the very few properties that are built this close to the water’s edge.
ERF Size 25,971.000 ha