Vacant Erf for sale in Britannica Heights, St Helena Bay
Web Ref: 1089974
LARGE SMALLHOLDING, FULLY SERVICED, WITH BREATH-TAKING VIEWS!
This beautiful undeveloped smallholding in St Helena Bay is situated high up on a hill surrounded with impressive granite rock formations and West Coast fynbos with views of the adjacent farmland. This stunning smallholding is situated in Britannica Heights in a quiet area, ensuring the most peaceful and private experience you can imagine.
FEATURES OF THE SMALLHOLDING;
• 10319 sqm in size (1.0319 Ha)
• NO monthly levies
• Zoning allows for a second dwelling on the property
• Safe area with a low crime rate
• Reasonably level land
• Fully serviced by the Saldanha Bay Municipality
• Zoned as a smallholding
• Adjacent to other smallholdings
• In close proximity to all amenities, the St. Helena Bay harbour and excellent fishing spots.
• White sandy beaches only minutes from the property.
• Building guidelines to maintain the rural character of this unique development
Competitively priced, and an excellent location makes this an opportunity not to miss. Contact us Today to schedule a viewing!
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.
Large (691 m²) plot for sale in the well developed Shelley Point Golf Estate. This stand is situated 4TH row…
Large corner stand is situated in the popular beach side 24- hour security estate, with affordable levies and…
Beautiful stand available in an established, quiet and safe area called Britannia Bay. Offering two safe be…