Vacant Erf for sale in Britannica Heights, St Helena Bay
Web Ref: 1089974
LARGE SMALLHOLDING, FULLY SERVICED, WITH BREATH-TAKING VIEWS!
This beautiful undeveloped smallholding in St Helena Bay is situated high up on a hill surrounded with impressive granite rock formations and West Coast fynbos with views of the adjacent farmland. This stunning smallholding is situated in Britannica Heights in a quiet area, ensuring the most peaceful and private experience you can imagine.
FEATURES OF THE SMALLHOLDING;
• 10319 sqm in size (1.0319 Ha)
• NO monthly levies
• Zoning allows for a second dwelling on the property
• Safe area with a low crime rate
• Reasonably level land
• Fully serviced by the Saldanha Bay Municipality
• Zoned as a smallholding
• Adjacent to other smallholdings
• In close proximity to all amenities, the St. Helena Bay harbour and excellent fishing spots.
• White sandy beaches only minutes from the property.
• Building guidelines to maintain the rural character of this unique development
Competitively priced, and an excellent location makes this an opportunity not to miss. Contact us Today to schedule a viewing!
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.
Situated on the popular Golden Mile, a 7km sandy beach stretch in the West Coast. The bay is ideal for watersp…
Competitively Priced Small Holding Offering Beautiful Uninterrupted Views Over Farm Land Towards Paternoster -…
Prime north facing plot situated in the recently developed St Helena Views Estate, only 50m from the beach. I…