Vacant Erf for sale in Britannica Heights, St Helena Bay
Web Ref: 1085992
Smallholding With Breath Taking Views Of The West Coast Countryside!
Competitively Priced Small Holding Offering Beautiful Uninterrupted Views Over Farm Land Towards Paternoster - Britannica Heights, and the sea in the distance.
This smallholding is situated high up on a hill in St. Helena Bay.
It offers views over the nearby farm land as far as Paternoster and the Atlantic ocean, which you can enjoy from early morning untill after sundown.
The massive open farmland development which complements the pristine fynbos landscape of the plot, as well as the granite rock formations around the area, make this the perfect property to escape to from the hustle and bustle of urban life.
OVERVIEW OF THE STAND
- Massive stand, 10 161 sqm in extent.
- Zoned as agricultural land.
- No time restriction to commence building.
- Fully serviced plot (water, electricity and sewerage)
- No Levies, No HOA.
- Zoning allows for a 2nd dwelling on the property.
- Tarred road leading up the mountain.
- Gravel road in front of the plot, maintained by the municipality.
- Close to all amenities, and only 7km from the Shelley Point Golf Estate (Country Club, Spa)
Contact us today for a viewing or more information; We can’t wait to hear from you!
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.
Situated on the popular Golden Mile, a 7km sandy beach stretch in the West Coast. The bay is ideal for watersp…
This vacant stand is situated in only 50m from one of the 3 beached surrounding the Shelley Point peninsula. T…
This beautiful undeveloped smallholding in St Helena Bay is situated high up on a hill surrounded with impress…