|IMPECCABLE FAMILY HOME WITH WELL ESTABLISHED, MATURE GARDEN!
This well maintained family home is situated in a quiet area 'On Golden Mile', within easy walking distance (300m) from the endless Golden Mile beach, and not far from the Britannia Bay small boat launch site.
The home is well designed with a large open plan, double volume living area with beautiful high rafter ceilings, and quality finishes throughout.
The well established garden, with its mature trees, offers a degree of homeliness and privacy seldom found in more recently built houses.
A special feature is the super spacious garage, with double automated door, which will comfortably accommodate six vehicles, but can also be partially used as a workshop or storage facility
This unique home offers:
* Cozy, welcoming entrance hall.
* Very spacious living area, comprising lounge, dining area and open plan kitchen.
* Built-in fireplace and additional free standing fireplace.
* Adjustable skylights for a bright and friendly atmosphere.
* Kitchen recently refurbished with beautiful, modern cupboards, gas hob, extractor fan, eye level oven, breakfast nook,
* Scullery / laundry.
* Direct access to the garage.
* Shaded dry-yard outside laundry.
* Covered patio with built-in braai, pizza oven and utility wash basin.
* Main bedroom, with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom.
* Two additional bedrooms, with shared shower room
* Fourth bedroom used as a study, with lovely dark wooden built-in cupboards and shelving.
* Uniquely styled, sheltered, very private patio.
* Beautiful wooden staircase leading from the living area to a spacious loft family room.
* Small balcony overlooking the neighbourhood, with glimpses of the sea.
* Modern bathroom fittings.
* Tiled throughout, with carpeted loft.
* Store room
* Rainwater tank
If a spacious, practically designed home with lots of ambiance is what you are looking for, this is a home for you to consider!
To view this unobtrusive gem -- Give us a call today!
ERF Size 668 m²
Building Size 355m²
Rates R1,577 per month
c. 082 885 5815