|VACANT BEACHFRONT PLOT IN CAPE ST MARTIN NATURE RESERVE !!!
NO TRANSFER DUTY !!!
Only a couple of these Gems left on the West Coast !!
Level stand with double story height allowance offering spectacular views.
400m² of pure calmness and staggered away from other plots for absolute privacy.
This prime property offers:
- Easy access onto a pristine private beach
- Situated in a quiet cul-du-sac with controlled access gates
- Enjoy watching the sun both rise and set over the ocean.
- Within walking distance of two beautiful beaches
- Double story building height allowance (8 meters)
- No building timeline to start building
- Building guidelines to maintain the standard of the development
Cape St Martin Private Nature Reserve is a beautifully untouched area of St Helena Bay where one can truly embrace the outdoors. With uninterrupted views over the ocean and very aesthetically pleasing building guidelines it is sure to impress the most astute of buyers.
Popular activities in the area include extended strolls on the beach, bird and whale watching, golf, and for the more adventurous, surfing, kayaking, scuba diving, snorkelling and fishing. Boats can be launched at the St Helena Bay Harbour or the nearby Britannia Bay slipway.
Cape St Martin is about 2 hours driving (160km) from Cape Town up the restful Cape West Coast.
All basic amenities such as a petrol station, doctor's surgery, police station, Spar, Agrimark and several restaurants, coffee shops and the local harbour are within easy driving distance, while the more sophisticated commercial hub of Vredenburg is only 25km away.
CALL US TODAY TO CLAIM YOUR PIECE OF BEAUTY !!!
ERF Size 400 m²
Rates R700 per month
Home Owner Levies R875
c. 082 219 7445