Vacant Erf for sale in Shelley Point, St Helena Bay
Web Ref: 1025984
CLOSE TO THE BEACH WITH PARTIAL SEA VIEWS!
Large (660 sq m) level plot for sale in the popular, rapidly developing Phase 1 of Shelley Point Estate in St Helena Bay, only two rows back from the beach, with partial sea views.
* A generous building height restriction of 9m applies to this particular property.
* Specific building guidelines do apply, to safeguard the unique character of the estate.
* There is no time limit within which to start building.
* Fully serviced with water, electricity and sewer connection points.
* Level aspect for ease of building.
* The stand has easy access to the Golden Mile Beach over an existing nearby boardwalk, while the northern Shell Bay beach is also within easy walking distance.
Popular activities in the area include extended strolls on the beach, bird and whale watching, golf and, for the more adventurous, surfing and scuba diving or snorkeling.
Shelley Point Golf Estate, some 150 km from Cape Town up the restful West Coast, is a private Peninsula Village with Britannia Bay on one side and the calm blue waters of St Helena Bay on the other. The Hotel and Country Club provide easy access to a 9 hole golf course, swimming pool, tennis courts, bowling green, spa/wellness centre and restaurant.
The estate is managed by a dynamic Home Owners Association. Levies are very reasonable, and include 24 hour access control, roaming guards and alarm monitoring and response.
The ideal location for your holiday home!
Give us a call today!
EXCLUSIVE JOINT MANDATE
Undeveloped stand for sale in the prestigious Cape St Martin Private Nature Reserve in St Helena Bay on the Ca…
SOLE MANDATE. This large north facing stand of 585 sq m is situated in Phase 4 of the Shelley Point developme…
Plot facing North East, right at the end of a Cul de Sac. This massive plot of 817 m² is slightly elevated, en…