7 Bedroom farm for sale in Paarl Rural
Web Ref: 1065116
Exceptional investment opportunity in a beautiful setting
This must be one of the best investment-farms in the Paarl region. With a beautiful setting, on the foothills of the Drakenstein Mountains, this agricultural property has a solid income stream generated from the outbuildings, ranging between residential and commercial properties - the current monthly rental income being approx. R75,000.
There are 4 x residential homes, 7 x labourers cottages, office buildings, industrial buildings, all rented out to individuals and local businesses.
* Main House: 485sqm (5 bedr, 4 bathr, living areas)
* House 2: 220 sqm (2 bedr, 1 bathr and large swimming pool).
* 2 x Cottages (156sqm and 127sqm – 2 bedr, 1 bathr each)
* Apart from the above residential units, there are another smaller flat and dormant offices which can attract even more additional income stream.
* Store (Industrial building): 1350sqm – divided into 4 units
* Additional store rooms
The agricultural part of the farm offers the following:
- 1711 Olive trees (18 years old)
Sevillance x 2
Kalamata x 111
Mazanzilla x 59
Kulitvar x 115
Mission x 1424
- 966 Guava trees (8 years old)
Irrigation is in place, being fed by a large earth dam with servitude in place
Borehole 1 is supplying water to all the homes and outbuildings (18 000 litres per hour)
Borehole 2 is brand new, but not equipped (yet) - this borehole was tested at a safe yield of 48 000 litres per day.
The farm is registered in a company which does not attract transfer duty or VAT when sold to a VAT vendor entity. The Seller has indicated that the company can also be bought.
Contact your Rawson Sales Partner to view this property by appointment.