|KAROO GUEST FARM FOR SALE
This exceptional 1262.7 ha Karoo farm is on the N1 Route and close to both Touwsriver and Laingsburg, with the well-known Matjiesfontein close by. The Farm yard is about 3km from the main N1 road and far enough not to hear any of the passing traffic. It is run as a guest farm and all facilities are in excellent, well-kept condition. A function venue, with braai-/entertainment area and a pristine pool for those hot Karoo-summer days, are just a few of the extras to be found here. All cottages and houses furnished with style and fine finishing touches. The property consists of four 1-bedroom cottages, two wooden/stone-built cottages, two larger 3-bedroom plastered houses, each with own braai and fireplaces, tastefully equipped for self-catering. There are two houses for management and caretaker. A large dam where birds and animals come to quench their thirst, as well as a kraal for keeping sheep or goats for own use. The functions venue, lapa, entertainment area and a large barn are all well positioned. Solar panels, water tanks and borehole ensures comfort.
* 1 Windmill
* 7 Boreholes
* Capacity of boreholes between 3 – 20 000liter per hour
* Water storage tanks of 150 000 litres
* Solar power system connecting all electrical installations – completely off the grid
* Yearly rates & taxes R5000 pa
* Income from guest accommodation – Between R25 000 – R60 000pm (seasonal)
* 9 guesthouses. 4 with communal open-plan kitchens and bathrooms and sleep 2-6 guests
* Rustic, more informal log cabins host dubble bed and 2 single beds, sleep 2.
Jagerskraal Guest Farm have functions facilities for up to 100 guests, conference centre and wedding venue
This farm is known for its great 4x4 routes, quad biking, tractor rides, farm animals and game drives.
Jagerskraal Web-site: http://www.jagerskraalfarm.com/
ERF Size 1,262.000 ha
Building Size 120m²
Rates R3,800 per month