3 Bedroom house sold in Thornton, Cape Town
Web Ref: 1050798
Much-loved home in a quiet part of Thornton
Contact us for video-tour of this property. We have digital solutions to ensure our clients’ property needs can still carry on uninterrupted during this time. Contact the agents to find out more.
The large front garden with manicured lawn and succulents leads you to the main house which includes
- An entry hall and passageway with laminated flooring and built-in cupboards.
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms in the main house.
- A third bedroom and bathroom make up the ‘flatlet’.
- Generously sized living room with original parquet flooring, working fireplace and a knotty pine ceiling.
- The neat kitchen has an eating counter with seating for six. A bonus is the scullery with connections for a washing machine & dishwasher plus extra storage.
- Two bathrooms in the main house, one has a bath with a hand-held shower and the second has a shower.
- The third bathroom is in the flatlet has a solar geyser installed.
This secure property has a perimeter wall and gate which ensures your family’s safety, the main house is alarmed and has burglar bars and security beams. The flatlet has an independent alarm, burglar bars and there are day/night security lights around the property.
Parking for two cars in an enclosed gated carport with easy access to the house as well as a shade port for two additional cars.
Braai 365 days of the year with an undercover braai area with built-in steel braai.
Further potential exists in this home as architectural plans to enhance the property were submitted to council and approved in April 2020. Further information and details available.
ADDED FEATURES include:
Prepaid electricity, a well point, an irrigation system, wash lines, venetian blinds throughout the main house, DSTV, fibre internet, a home safe, and a wendy house for extra storage.
Perfect for first-time buyers, a young family, or an older couple down-sizing. Priced to sell so contact us today.
Offered on sole mandate.
Asking price - R 1 895 000 -
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.
The property is situated in a very quiet road and in the sought after area of Belthorn Estate. This home cou…
Newly updated modern and low maintenance, home situated in popular Davis road. It's not often you find a house…
This 5 bedroom home is on a corner stand located in a pleasant part of Obs. A property that offers great poten…