4 Bedroom house for sale in Moorreesburg
Web Ref: 1087108
ESCAPE TO A CLASSIC COUNTRY HOMESTEAD
ONLY ONE HOUR OUT OF CAPE TOWN
Feel you need to escape to the country just far enough from the madding crowds yet close enough to commute if necessary.
This modernised off the grid homestead is situated on the hill on the outskirts of the tranquil town of Moorreesberg, where you can enjoy the quiet blissful farmlife and still only be 5 minutes away from the town to get your daily supplies.
- 4 large Bed rooms
- One full bathroom with victorian bath, shower, toilet, basin and cupboard.
- One en suite with shower, basin and toilet which is also plumbed for a washing machine.
- TV Room
- Dining Room
- Living room and study has closed combustion fireplaces and aircons.
- Large farmstyle kitchen with pizza oven, gas stove, coal stove with stainless steel flue and scullery.
- Scullery plumbed for Dishwasher
- Separate pantry with shelves and electricity.
- The house fitted with a solar geyser and 5KW Solar system
- Oregon Pine floors, doors, windows and ceilings.
- Hallway and one study has antique pressed ceilings
- Original glass and Oregon front and back doors.
- Dish installed for satellite internet.
- Full alarm system.
- Front stoep with beautiful views over the Swartland area, and a back stoep.
- Fire pit/boma at the front of the house.
- Huge veggie garden with veggie tunnels.
- LOTS of fruit and olive trees.
- All trees and garden irrigation, mostly fed by rain water from the reservoir and tanks.
- Various herbs and other trees.
- Big camp with 3 chicken coops with 1 x 1000L water tank to catch rain water coming from the big chicken coop.
- Big reservoir at side of house ±30 000L, 8 x 5000L water tanks fed from the roof
- Wendy house for garden tools. Wendy house has electricity
- Old cement farm dam converted into a splash pool fitted with a swimming pool pump.
- Grey water system for all the water except toilets and kitchen water goes into a 1000L tank.
House ± 320m2
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.