Vacant Land for sale in Blackheath Industrial
Web Ref: 1110837
Vacant industrial land for sale in Blackheath Industrial
Land is already fully fenced and 250 kVA Eskom electricity already connected to ERF.
8,000 sq-m of serviced vacant land for sale in Heath Circle, Blackheath for: R 10,000,000.00 excl VAT
The land is a practical rectangular of +- 115 x 70 meters and flat for low cost of earthworks and construction. Geotechnical report was done with no major findings.
The erf is fully fenced by 2,1 m M190 blockwall or concrete panels and two Betafence entrance gates.
Two entrances, one from Heath Circle and Warrior Crescent which makes it ideal for drive through yard. 90 % of the neighbouring plots are built up.
250 kVA Eskom electricity supply connected to the erf.
Blackheath Industrial is very popular among large scale users :
1. Location / access : very central with quick access to R300, N1, N2, Stellenbosch, Somerset West and Cape Town Airport.
2. Traffic : There are four access roads in and out of the area with less congestion.
3. Public Transport : Blackheath train station and taxi rank ensure quick travelling.
4. Work Force : High, average and lower skilled work force residential areas are all within close proximity – low cost and short travelling times for employees to get to work.
5. Large land pockets still available.
6. Value for money : Vacant land is very competitively prices compared to surrounding industrial areas Saxenburg, Sacks Circle, Brackengate, Stikland and Brackenfell.
7. Electricity : ample electricity supply for large users.
8. Prominent National and Western Cape companies invested in the area
Monthly repayments will be calculating…
*based on purchase price at Prime over 20 years
Our goal is to sell your property at the right price and in the shortest possible time.